Free delivery starting from 50 euros purchase
Breathable fetlock boot
The PROTECH breathable fetlock boot reduces the risk of injury due to friction and impact while ensuring perfect mobility for the horse.
Numerous open areas considerably reduce the horse’s legs from overheating during and especially at the end of work. The anatomical shape of the fetlock boot prevents it from rotating around the leg.
PROTECH is made up of the gaiter (FRONT for front legs) and the fetlock boot (BACK for hind legs).
- Daily work
- Transport and rest
- Breathability and flexibility
- Injury prevention
- Non-absorbent material
- Easy to maintain
- Replaceable Velcro fittings
Appendix: University of Liège veterinary study
- 2-year warranty against defects.
- The warranty is invalidated in the event of modification of the product, inappropriate use or damage.
- The warranty is also invalidated in the case of poor maintenance by the customer, use of unsuitable and/or corrosive maintenance products and in the event of intervention by the customer on the product (disassembly, modification).
- Normal wear and tear on wearing parts, scratches and discoloration due to excessive exposure to sunlight are also excluded from the warranty.
- We recommend replacing this product after 5 years to ensure safety and comfort.
- Will my horse's legs be protected well enough?
Yes, because of the many open areas that provide optimal ventilation to avoid overheating that causes tendon injuries. The material used to manufacture PROTECH fetlock boot is designed to absorb impact, making the use of a casing superfluous. It’s also waterproof, which makes it easy to maintain. So you never need to dry your fetlock boots!